Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Anyone have a copy of 'Guide to the Archives of the Polish Institute and Sikorski Museum'

Article about: Good afternoon Like the subject line says. Was wondering if anyone with a copy of this publication(s) could look up a few Archive Reference Numbers for me? Regards Chris.......

Default Anyone have a copy of 'Guide to the Archives of the Polish Institute and Sikorski Museum'

Good afternoon

Like the subject line says. Was wondering if anyone with a copy of this publication(s) could look up a few Archive Reference Numbers for me?

Regards
    Chris.......

Default Re: Anyone have a copy of 'Guide to the Archives of the Polish Institute and Sikorski Museum'

Hi Chris. I have the book. PM sent.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Default Re: Anyone have a copy of 'Guide to the Archives of the Polish Institute and Sikorski Museum'

PM sent thanks!
    Chris