Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 139 of 144 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1435

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Article about: yes Gary this is correct all three samples are from England and not Middle East will seek additional photos of the Middle East

Default Polish Paratroopers Uniform and jump badge on EBay Auction price £5410

Dear Fellows,

Have been following this auction for Polish SBS paratroopers uniform and combat eagle badge. Just seen the amazing price it went for £5410.00. Wow someone wanted the uniform and badge very much! See attached photos of uniform jacket and badge.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Hello delimata,

Many thanks for your post the uniform belonged to St.Sierz. Marian Olejnik, Parachute Badge Numbered 4118, Combat Wreath Numbered 1103, he served as a Sierz. in the 3rd Battalion at Arnhem winning the Cross of Valour, just noticed that the Africa Star ribbon is back to front.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Hello,
    Incredible final price.
    In the same time, a good MK2 helmet, with Polish eagle, 1rst Corps, has finished 420 pounds, a very correct price I would say :

WW2 British helmet Polish Army in Exile markings. 3rd Pattern. Named. | eBay

Best regards.
    ZP

I bid 5100 pounds on the uniform myself but it was past 3am over in Oz and I was dead tired as I only woke up to quickly bid.. Should have went higher.
    The uniform came with his documents, photos and some medals. So it was a fairly good complete Polish Paratroopers grouping!

Nick

Quote by ze-pole View Post
    Hello,
    Incredible final price.
    In the same time, a good MK2 helmet, with Polish eagle, 1rst Corps, has finished 420 pounds, a very correct price I would say :

WW2 British helmet Polish Army in Exile markings. 3rd Pattern. Named. | eBay

Best regards.
    ZP
    Yes, if it is genuine. No way to tell without provenance .

Hello Everyone,

Just in case you missed my post on the Monte Cassino Cross page :

The Monte Cassino Cross Group belonging to St. Panc. Bogusz was sold last night :

It was sold for :

£1,581.00p

Eur. 1,742.75

US $ 2,041.98

CAD $ 2,693.26

PLN. 7,924.94

Best wishes

Andrzej

Hello Everyone,

Currently for sale on Ebay.co.uk the Following Artillery Officers School Badge made by Walker & Hall Ltd in 1941

It started out at £9.99 and within 48 hours it now stands at £900.00p with 2 days left

The link to the Auction page is below :

WW2 Silver/Enamel SPA Szkoła Podchorążych Artylerii Polish Officer Badge | eBay

The last one that I viewed was the one below :

The one above sold for £1,730.

I will be eager to see what the Ebay one sells for

Best wishes

Andrzej

Hello Everyone,

With regards to my earlier post a few hours after I posted it, it had already gone over £1,000.00p and was finally sold for £1,583.00p plus Postage and Packing.

Some one has got themselves a very nice Christmas Present.

Best wishes

Andrzej

?

I’m asking for some help on identifying these shoulder slides, I got them as part of a group WWII RAF badges and others. As part of the search they have some resemblance to other examples of Polish army in the west that I’ve found on the internet but that can be misleading.

Thanks in advance.
    Steve.

Hello Tinhat,

Many thanks for your post they are slip on ranks for a Plutonowy (Lance Sergeant)

Hope it helps you

Best wishes

Andrzej