Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Dog Tags & ID Bracelets: Types and Information Thread.

Article about: Hello guys, I am Always very intrested in personal items and i like them very much, but sometimes you find not enough information for a item. just as I have encountered for these dog tags. T

hi
    i found this regarding MROZ, in the 6th armoured regiment book, i cant reaad polish but at the end it says KW, ( cross of valor)Dog Tags & ID Bracelets: Types and Information Thread.Dog Tags & ID Bracelets: Types and Information Thread.

hi
    i found this regarding MROZ, in the 6th armoured regiment book, i cant reaad polish but at the end it says KW, ( cross of valor)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dog Tags & ID Bracelets: Types and Information Thread.  

Default Help

Hi, everybody.
    Please advise is it France ww2?
    Dog Tags & ID Bracelets: Types and Information Thread.

?

Hello Tony

MRÓZ Lucjan:L.sgt officer cadet,next 2nd Letenant,born 1920.Command platoon in p6p=6th arm.Rgt.Tank commander.He was wounded in Badia-(battle in Loreto);7th July 1944.He left for the hospital.After the war he remained in exile, he did not return to Poland.He settled in Italy where he died.Army number:1920-125-III.Was awarded KW-Cross of Valour.

Best wishes

Artur

Andzrej, Tony & Wisnia,

Thank you very much for the provided information! You are the best.
    Is any possibility to get the citation for his Cross of Valour?

Thank you in advance!

unknown soldier

i tracked down my fathers citation for KW it was in his records at sikorski institute, however it costs £25 for them to do a search for records and takes 6 months, without any gaurantee that its there, i was lucky!!!

tony bDog Tags & ID Bracelets: Types and Information Thread.Dog Tags & ID Bracelets: Types and Information Thread.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4