Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fathers details Polish army ww2 Eygpt and Italy Adam Desz

Article about: Hi, I am looking for the record of my fathers postings . I know he was in Egypt and Italy by photos. I have his army number details. He is in the middle of the first photo in Egypt short guy

Default Fathers details Polish army ww2 Eygpt and Italy Adam Desz

Hi,

I am looking for the record of my fathers postings . I know he was in Egypt and Italy by photos.
    I have his army number details. He is in the middle of the first photo in Egypt short guy and in Rome photo left kneeling down wearing a square watch on his arm. He has a cap badge which I cannot recognise in the Rome photo. I believe its the Vatican.

DESZ ADAM

Dob1924

2 Corps- 3 DSK

strzelec 3 batallion

Serial Nr in 3 DSK 1924/196
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fathers details Polish army ww2 Eygpt and Italy Adam Desz   Fathers details Polish army ww2 Eygpt and Italy Adam Desz  

You can apply for a copy of your father’s WW2 service record from these websites. There may be a small charge.

Get a copy of military service records: Overview - GOV.UK

War Office: Army Records Centre (Polish Section): Records concerning Polish Forces and Polish Resettlement Corps | The National Archives

Polish 2nd Corps | polishexiles

Useful Resources for Polish 2 Corps information – PLESZAK

His cap/beret badge will be the Polish National Eagle. Manufactured in the UK during WW2 by J. R. GAUNT or FIRMIN.

You will be successful in your quest.