Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

help identification of polish badges

Article about: Can you please help me to identify this polish badge is it fake ? Apparently one was made by PICCHIANI & BARLACCHI FIRENZE and second by G sosnowski i Warsaw Thanks

Default help identification of polish badges

Can you please help me to identify this polish badge is it fake ?
    Apparently one was made by PICCHIANI & BARLACCHI FIRENZE and second by G sosnowski i Warsaw

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture help identification of polish badges   help identification of polish badges  

help identification of polish badges   help identification of polish badges  

?

Default Your's badges.

Hello Krzysztof
    First:badge 7th Lancers Regiment Lubelski.
    was made by order of 10th January 1945 as a regiment of armored cars (reconnaissance) of the 3rd Carpathian Infantry Division.
    Second:badge 6th air regiment,Lviv-pre 1939,Poland.Knedler nut.

help identification of polish badges

Archiwum Numizmatyczne, ceny monet, medali, banknot

Muzeum Katy

Archiwum cen monet, medali, banknotów, odznacze

Odznaka pami

Best wishes

Artur
    Last edited by Wisnia; 01-19-2018 at 03:38 PM.

Hi Artur , thank you for the info, but you think the badges i posted are original ?
    The 7 lancer Lubelski was made in by PICCHIANI & BARLACCHI FIRENZE in Italy and he second has a nut of G sosnowski.
    ( you showed the nut my by Knedler ) i was wondering if Sosnowski made such a badges or the nut may be from some other badge ?

Please let me know

?

Hello Krzysiu
    Only Antoni Zawadzki
    can write more...

Odznaka Pami

Best wishes

Artur
    Last edited by Wisnia; 01-23-2018 at 09:11 AM.

?

Breast and collar badges of 7th Lubelski Lancers Regiment are original. P&B maker were sole producers of this badge.

Badge of 6th Air Force Regiment is fake. Sosnowski never made those badges. Knedler was the only one maker.

Agreed with Simon’s prior post about the 7th Lancers badge and pennons. Both are genuine. Although I would not be so quick to toss the 6th Air Force Regiment into the bin. This one bears all of the characteristics of a badge produced early in WW2 as a replacement for Polish pilots newly arrived on British soil. These badges, produced in the workshops by Polish ground crews, have been discussed previously on this forum and are widely considered and collected as legitimate. The Sosnowski marked spinner, while incorrect for air force badges, was one of the ones produced for the “warsztatowki” badges. I’m away from my archives at the moment, but will strive to post some images later.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Promised images of 'workshop made' PAF badges with Sosnowski spinners.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture help identification of polish badges   help identification of polish badges  

help identification of polish badges   help identification of polish badges  

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

Hello . I am trying to find names of soldiers that received following badges.
    The SBSK Badge Numbered : 4137 and
    Second Corps Badge Numbered : 001501.
    Thanks in advance, FK

SBSK badge 4137 was awarded to Franciszek Sajdak. Re the Second Corps badge, as far as I know no award list exists.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture help identification of polish badges  

Tony.
    Thank you very much!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast