Hello gentlemen,

I recently acquired some Polish and English items that belonged to the veteran KRZYSZTOF GLUCHOWSKI, who was active in the warsaw resistance and uprising.
He had already gotten some items from his family here in Brazil and I got more of those that I don't know exactly what they are or what era they are from exactly.
After the war this veteran died in England and came to Brazil in the 80's where he died in 2021 if I'm not mistaken. There is a record of him on the Warsaw Uprising Museum website.

Below are some emblems that I would like help with identifying and dating.
In particular, I would like to know which medal is the miniature that is in the photos.

thanks

Help with identification! Polish veteran ww2 and post-war emblems.Help with identification! Polish veteran ww2 and post-war emblems.Help with identification! Polish veteran ww2 and post-war emblems.Help with identification! Polish veteran ww2 and post-war emblems.Help with identification! Polish veteran ww2 and post-war emblems.Help with identification! Polish veteran ww2 and post-war emblems.Help with identification! Polish veteran ww2 and post-war emblems.Help with identification! Polish veteran ww2 and post-war emblems.Help with identification! Polish veteran ww2 and post-war emblems.Help with identification! Polish veteran ww2 and post-war emblems.Help with identification! Polish veteran ww2 and post-war emblems.Help with identification! Polish veteran ww2 and post-war emblems.Help with identification! Polish veteran ww2 and post-war emblems.Help with identification! Polish veteran ww2 and post-war emblems.