Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Medal grouping including Monte Cassino

Article about: Hi fellas Have the chance to pick up a nice medal grouping but just want to check authenticity, they look okay but anything with an MC and you have to ask. Regards

Default Medal grouping including Monte Cassino

Hi fellas

Have the chance to pick up a nice medal grouping but just want to check authenticity, they look okay but anything with an MC and you have to ask.

Regards

Medal grouping including Monte CassinoMedal grouping including Monte CassinoMedal grouping including Monte Cassino

All the info is here
    Monte Cassino Cross 40833 and Merit Cross with Swords

Regards

James

Thank you James, absolutely stunning set which i received this morning.

Just out of interest, I think I have found all the medal descriptions, feel free to add comment.

Not quite sure what the flower signifies on the 8th medal.

Plus does anyone know where I might be able to get a period gold suspension ring from? The 4th medal has a crude metal replacement.

1. Medal Wojska - Polish Army Service
    2. Brazowy Krzyz Zaslugi z Mieczami - Bronze Cross of Merit with Swords
    3. Krzyż Pamiątkowy Monte Cassino - Monte Cassino Cross
    4. Krzyż 50-Lecia Czynu Zbrojnego Swap W USA - The Second Polish Republic in Exile Cross (50th Anniversary) aka Polish Army Veterans of America
    5. Krzyz Czynu Bojowego na Zachodzie - Cross for Combatant Action in the West
    6. Krzyz Kampanii Wrzesniowej 1939 - September 1939 Campaign Cross
    7. Haller Swords Decoration for Americans
    8. Stowarzyszenie Weteranów Armii Polskiej W USA - Army Veterans Association in the US (50th Anniversary)

Regards

Stefan

Hi Stefan, I'm delighted that you like the group and well done for identifying the other medals.

All the best

James