Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 331 of 537 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 5363

Monte Cassino cross

Article about: I dont htink about this like a collection maybe it is naive but it is a part of my family and describe the brave men which hard to find these days.Some award documents.tedAttachment 356198At

Hello Sławek

May I be the first to welcome you to the Forum and congratulate you on your acquisitions, when awarded the Recipients details were as follows :

Monte Cassino Cross Numbered : 4294

Surname : Frączak

Christian Name : Stefan

Date of Birth : 1901

Army Number : (also found on His ID Tags) : 1901-8-III

Unit : 2KPAL (2 Karpacki Pułk Artylerii Lekkiej) 2nd Carpathian Light Artillery Regiment

He survived the war.

Monte Cassino Cross Numbered : 47377

Surname : Kowalski

Christian Name : Zbigniew

Fathers Name : Józef

Date of Birth : 1916

Army Number : (also found on His ID Tags) : 1916-245-III

Unit : 12KG (12 Kompania Geograficzna) 12th Geographical Company

Zbigniew Kowalski was either a Regular or Reservist in the 1939 Campaign and after the soviet invasion on Sunday 17th September 1939, his unit made their way to the Lithuanian Border which they crossed on Tuesday 19th September 1939. Thinking that they would be released to Fight on in France, but that was not to happen and they where handed over to the soviets. After the german attack on the soviet union in 1941, Zbigniew Kowalski was released and made his way to Tatiszczewo where he joined the Anders Army on the 5th September 1941.

That was all that I was able to find for you Zbigniew, I sincerely hope that it is of some use and help to you.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Post Monte Cassino cross - Wojciech71 - żołnierz: Gąsior Władysław i Aleksander Kołodyński

Witajcie Znalazłem pamiątki po żołnierzu Władysławie Gąsior oraz legitymacje Monte Cassino po żołnierzu Aleksandrze Kołodyńskim. W załącznikach zdjęcia. Pozdrawiam! :-)

Hello I found souvenirs of the soldier Władysław Gąsior and Monte Cassino ID cards of the soldier Aleksander Kołodyński. In the attachments photos. Greetings! :-)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Monte Cassino cross   Monte Cassino cross  

Monte Cassino cross   Monte Cassino cross  

Hello Andrzej

Thank you for welcoming me to the forum, especially for the information about MC Crosses.
    I did not even expect that I could receive such comprehensive information.
    Thank you very much for your time and kindness.
    I cordially greet you
    Sławek

Exclamation Monte Cassino cross - Wojciech71 - REQUEST FOR HELP żołnierz: Boleslaw Galik

Witam i pozdrawiam wszystkich kolekcjonerów i miłośników historii! Chciałem wam opowiedzieć pewną historie. W tym roku w maju byłem na obchodach rocznicowych na Monte Cassino. W mojej grupie wycieczkowej poznałem wielu fajnych ludzi, którzy tak jak ja przybyli na Monte Cassino oddać hołd wszystkim żołnierzom tam walczącym. Wśród nich było starsze małżeństwo Ela i Wiesław z okolic Skierniewic. Opowiedzieli mi historię o swoim dziadku plutonowym GALIK BOLESLAWIE , który walczył w 15 Wileńskim Batalionie Strzelców ,,Wilki’’, który był na Monte Cassino , otrzymał krzyż Monte Cassino nr.17132 , przeżył wojnę , w 1947 roku wrócił do Polski , zmarł w 1972 roku. Odznaczenia po nim zaginęły z domu rodzinnego w 2000 roku, zostały tylko listy z obozów i drobne pamiątki. Gdy wróciłem do Polski z Włoch zajrzałem do swojego zeszytu , w którym zapisuję ciekawe licytacje pamiątek po żołnierzach i wtedy zauważyłem ze pamiątki po ich dziadku zostały podzielone i sprzedane 08.02.2015 roku na allegro . Gdy przedzwoniłem do nich i opowiedziałem im o tym fakcie, byli bardzo wzruszeni a zarazem źli ze nie wiedzieli o tym . Dlatego też poszukuje kontaktu z kolegami kolekcjonerami , którzy na polskim ,,allegro’’ mają inicjały: p.y , B.r , s.i oraz innych kolegów , którzy zakupili i mają pamiątki po plutonowym GALIK BOLESLAWIE. Chcielibyśmy je najlepiej wykupić lub wymienić na inne pamiątki. Posiadam w swojej kolekcji kilka krzyży Monte Cassino oraz legitymacji po żołnierzach P.S.Z . Chciałem jeszcze powiedzieć ze pan Wiesław i wnuczka Ela napisali w 2018 roku wspaniałą książkę o swoim dziadku pt. ,,8 LAT WOJENNEJ TULACZKI’’, a teraz pan Wiesław przymierza się napisać drugą książkę w postaci albumu z wyjazdu rocznicowego na Monte Cassino. Dlatego też fajnie było by , gdyby w książce tej można było zamieścić oryginalne pamiątki- legitymacje po Galik Bolesławie i dopisać szczęśliwe zakończenie ze rodzinne pamiątki wróciły do rodziny .Jestem z Polski , jeśli ktoś z kolegów posiada pamiątki po GALIK BOLESLAWIE z 15 Batalionu strzelców ,, Wilków’’ prośba o kontakt na moją pocztę: wojtek.monte-cassino44@wp.eu bądź wiadomość na forum . Na pewno się dogadamy. KOLEDZY KOLEKCJONERZY POMÓŻCIE. Pozdrawiam.

Hello and greetings to all collectors and history lovers! I wanted to tell you a story. This year in May I was at the Monte Cassino anniversary celebration. In my tour group I met many cool people who, like me, came to Monte Cassino to pay tribute to all soldiers fighting there. Among them was the older couple Ela and Wiesław from the vicinity of Skierniewice. They told me the story of their platoon grandfather GALIK BOLESLAW, who fought in the 15th Wilno Rifle Battalion, who was at Monte Cassino, received the Monte Cassino cross No. 17132, survived the war, in 1947 he returned to Poland, died in 1972 year. The decorations after him were lost from the family home in 2000, only letters from camps and small souvenirs remained. When I returned to Poland from Italy I looked into my notebook, in which I write interesting auctions of souvenirs from soldiers and then I noticed from the souvenirs of their grandfather they were divided and sold on 08/02/2015 on the allegro. When I called them and told them about this fact, they were very moved and angry that they did not know it. Therefore, I am looking for contact with collectors' colleagues who have the initials on the Polish 'Allegro': p.y, B.r, s.i and other colleagues who bought and have souvenirs from the platoon GALIK BOLESLAW. We would like to buy them or exchange them for other souvenirs. In my collection I have several Monte Cassino crosses and ID cards from soldiers of P.S.Z. I would also like to say that Mr. Wiesław and granddaughter Ela wrote in 2018 a wonderful book about their grandfather "8 YEARS OF WOJENNEJ TULACZKA", and now Mr. Wiesław is preparing to write a second book in the form of an album from the anniversary trip to Monte Cassino. Therefore, it would be nice if this book could include original souvenirs - ID cards from Galik Bolesław and add a happy ending from family souvenirs returned to the family. I am from Poland, if one of my colleagues has souvenirs of GALIK BOLESLAW from the 15th Battalion of shooters ,, Wilków '' contact request on my mail: wojtek.monte-cassino44@wp.eu or message on the forum. We will surely reach an agreement. COLLECTORS COLLECTORS HELP. Greetings.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Monte Cassino cross   Monte Cassino cross  

Monte Cassino cross   Monte Cassino cross  

Monte Cassino cross  

?

Hello Everyone

MCC number 48382 was awarded to:strzelc URBANOWICZ Mieczysław.Unit:Rezerwa ...??? Oficerów Łącznikowych
    See rank-strzelec???

Monte Cassino cross
    Kapitan URBANOWICZ Mieczysław born 1894-11-25 Krotoszyn.Fathers name Franciszek.

Monte Cassino cross

P.S.:Wojciech71:KZM awarded to plutonowy GALIK Bolesław:

Monte Cassino cross

Best wishes

Artur

?

Hello Everyone

Nobody mentioned it, we have double awarded MCC number 18524 and 18530:

Monte Cassino cross
    Monte Cassino cross

I see List,Unfortunately there is an error missing numbers:18527 and 18528.

Monte Cassino cross

Best wishes

Artur

?

Hello Everyone

Another Monte Cassino Cross and Legitymacja:

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

MCC number 16971 was awarded to strzelec śp TRYŃCZA Stefan.Born 1914-03-17 Polana powiat Lesko.Fathers name Dymitr.Army number 1914-73-III.KIA 12.5.1944.His Grave is Monte Cassino,Italy,Cp.gr.5-A-7.
    WBH sygn.1914/73/III and X.6489.

MCC number 25947 was awarded to starszy saper WARDA Jan.Fathers name Józef.Born 1916-02-08.Army number 1916-112-III.Returned to Poland.

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino cross

Best wishes

Artur

Hello Everyone,

Another find whilst surfing the following Legits and photograph,

Monte Cassino cross

Monte Cassino Cross Legitymacja Numbered 9188 awarded to Kapral Adam Matysiewicz, 5BSK, 3DSK.

Monte Cassino cross

2nd Corps Badge Legit Numbered 104455 awarded to Plut. (Lance Sergeant) Adam Matysiewicz, 5BSK

Monte Cassino cross

Plut. Adam Matysiewicz, Born 24th December 1913, Army Number : 1913-8-III, Unit : 5BSK.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Hello Everyone,

In a previous post I showed the Monte Cassino Cross and Legitymacja awarded to Plut. Jan Antoni Kobylec, 1BSK, on the 29th June 1945 he was also awarded the American Bronze Star by General Mark Clark.

Monte Cassino cross

MCC and Legit Numbered 7138

Monte Cassino cross

Bronze Star presentation Case

Monte Cassino cross

Bronze Star Medal Obverse

Monte Cassino cross

General Mark Clark awarding the Bronze Star to Plut. (Lance Sergeant) Jan Antoni Kobylec.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Welcome ! I am looking for all information and photos about soldiers :
    OŚWIĘCIMSKI FRANCISZEK born 1903 roku.
    KRZYŻAK ALBIN born in 1902 .