Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 422 of 537 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 432 472 522 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 5363

Monte Cassino cross

Article about: I dont htink about this like a collection maybe it is naive but it is a part of my family and describe the brave men which hard to find these days.Some award documents.tedAttachment 356198At

Hello Everyone,

Some time ago information appeared that the authorities of the Grabiszyński Cemetery in Wrocław want to liquidate the grave of a Ułan (Lancer) of the 2nd Polish Corps. A sheet of this content was attached to the plaque on the grave.

Fortunately the grave was saved and entered into the records of the graves of veterans of the Fight for Freedom and Independence located on the territory of Poland and also outside its borders. The records are kept by the IPN Office for Commemorating the Struggle and Martyrdom.

Monte Cassino cross

Grave of Wachmistrz (Cavalry Sergeant) Antoni Niewęgłowski, Army Number: 1911-22-III, Unit: 1 Pułk Ułanów Krechowieckich (1st Krechowiecki Lancers Regiment, 3rd Platoon in 3rd Squadron), MCC Nr: 30076

Link to his IPN grave record: Niewęgłowski - Ewidencja grobow weteranow walk o Wolność i Niepodległość Polski - Biuletyn Informacji Publicznej Instytutu Pamięci Narodowej

Monte Cassino cross

Born on 1st July 1911, died 1956, Regimental Badge Nr 346, also awarded the Bronze Cross of Merit with Swords (BKZzM). He was a crew member of one of the tanks of the 3rd Squadron:

Monte Cassino cross

Regards
    Konrad

?

Hello everyone. I got a set of military medals, only one has its own number MCC No 5242. I tried to find in the lists who got this order but I can't find. Can someone help in finding out who got this order? The set will go to a commemorative case in school and it is worth writing more information about the soldier who got it. The school cares for the memory of the Carpathian Rifle Brigade, so they can be of great use to any information about this soldier. best regards

Monte Cassino crossMonte Cassino crossMonte Cassino cross

Hello richb,

Many thanks for your post and may I be the first to welcome you to the Forum :

When awarded the Monte Cassino Cross Numbered 5242, the Recipients details were as follows :

Surname : Huk

Christian Name : Józef

Date of Birth : 1919

Army Number : (also found on His ID Tags) : 1919-38-III

Unit : 3 Karpacki Batalion Saperów (3rd Carpathian Engineers Battalion)

By the end of the Italian Campaign he had been promoted to St.Saper (Lance Corporal) and had been awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Cross of Valour).

I sincerely hope that the above information is of some use and help to you richb, I have checked the Polish Army Records website to see if I could give you his full date of birth and Fathers Name, but they do not have him listed.

Once again welcome to the Forum richb,

Best wishes

Andrzej

Hello there richb!

Also want to add that on IPN website I can see the following information:
    Wyszukiwanie - Indeks Represjonowanych

Monte Cassino cross
    Monte Cassino cross

Looks like the father's name of Józef is Grzegorz

Regards, Valerii

Hello Everyone,

A Few more Faces of Recipients of the Monte Cassino Cross :

Monte Cassino cross

Kapral Władysław Niezgoda, Born July 1923, Army Number : 1923-56-III, Unit : 15KW, Monte Cassino Cross Numbered : 46787

Monte Cassino cross

St.Sierz. Kazimierz Sosik, Born in 1899, Army Number : 1899-159-III, Unit 15KZaop, Monte Cassino Cross Numbered : 27862

Monte Cassino cross

Kanonier Marian Zbisław Szpak, Born 1924, Army Number : 1924-54-III, Unit : 3KPAPLot., Monte Cassino Cross Numbered : 11878 (Post war photograph)

Monte Cassino cross

Kapitan Felicjan Pawlak, Born 1914, Army Number : 1914-9-III, Unit : KG5KDP, Monte Cassino Cross Numbered : 14807.

Monte Cassino cross

1992 Warszawa Major Felicjan Pawlak, Virtuti Militari Legitymacja Numbered : 10622, Cross of Valour.

Best wishes

Andrzej

?

Hi Andrzej, Many Thanks as delivered information. I think it i first step for collect all information about this soldier. Do you think that the IPN will make this soldier's files available?
    Regards
    Richard

?

Grzegorz, thank you for the information.
    Do you know how to get these listed files on the IPN website?

Regards
    Richard

Hello there Richard!

Looks like this files stored in the Centralne Archiwum Ministerstwo Spraw Wewnętrznych i Administracji

Dane kontaktowe - Ministerstwo Spraw Wewnętrznych i Administracji - Portal Gov.pl

I advise you to call them & ask about how is it possible to get the copies of this documents.

Regards, Valerii

Signature IV/W/370:

Monte Cassino cross
    A list of former Polish citizens who were repressed in 1939-41 on the territory of the Lviv (on the territory of the former Drohobych) region, with the numbers of archival criminal cases on them.
    Monte Cassino cross

Signature ZUB:

Monte Cassino cross
    Inventory journal of records of journals and card files. Extracts from the registration logs of archival investigative cases stored in the Central Archives of the Federal Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation

Monte Cassino cross
    sequential number in the list: 851839
    number of volumes: 1
    year of born: 1919
    investigation file number: 17200
    Authority that conducted the case: Kirovograd region
    Best before: 24/08/1966
    Note: directed to permanent storage Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in Lviv region item number 42
    Chapter 3 page 94 (16/10 - 834681)

Regards, Valerii
    Last edited by ValeriiGajewski; 02-12-2021 at 12:30 PM.