I attached images of all of my patriotic Poland medals. This is my personal collection. I just want to collect pieces of history to show Poland's struggle for independence.

I mostly wanted to share this collection, however, I also wanted a quick check to see if they all look genuine. The only one that I have had a huge concern about is the Bataliony Chłopskie medal, because it is made from a really thin and light metal. I did read online that some genuine versions actually are made from a thinner and lighter metal. I also have a collection of Soviet-issued medals, I just didn't post them. I am looking to sell those.

My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.My collection of patriotic Poland medals.