Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Book Announcement: Polish Medals 1918-1945: A Collector’s Companion

Article about: Hello all, I am pleased to announce this new book that has been published for English speaking collectors of Polish orders, decorations and medals. Printed in a limited edition of 100 copies

Default New Book Announcement: Polish Medals 1918-1945: A Collector’s Companion

Hello all, I am pleased to announce this new book that has been published for English speaking collectors of Polish orders, decorations and medals. Printed in a limited edition of 100 copies, so if you want one you need to act fast. The limited pressing assures this of becoming a sought after book. If interested in a copy please let me know and I will put you in touch with the author. Cheers, Tony.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Book Announcement: Polish Medals 1918-1945: A Collector’s Companion   New Book Announcement: Polish Medals 1918-1945: A Collector’s Companion  

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hello,
    Interested in getting one ! YES !
    I send you a message tomorrow ! I need to sleep just now.
    Regards.
    ZP