Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Poland Exile Cross

Article about: Hi, please take a look at this exile cross which I belive to be genuine - what confuse me is this bar which says "Bolonia" - is it fake bar or maybe mistake? Regards

Default Poland Exile Cross

Hi,
    please take a look at this exile cross which I belive to be genuine - what confuse me is this bar which says "Bolonia" - is it fake bar or maybe mistake?
    RegardsPoland Exile CrossPoland Exile Cross

Default Re: Poland Exile Cross

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I’ve moved this thread over to the correct forum.

“Bolonia” is the Polish spelling for the Italian city of Bologna.

Yes, this cross appears genuine, although strangely it looks like it has been cleaned. These should have an oxidized “antiqued” finish.

Regards,
    T
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Poland Exile Cross  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Default Re: Poland Exile Cross

Hi T,
    thanks for quick reply and information.I did not clean it,maybe is reflection from camera.However thanks once again.
    Regards