Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Polish AirForce Badges Gallery

Article about: Finally I have finished my PAF Wing display.

Hello Colin,

Many thanks for your post unfortunately I could not find a photo of the reverse of the 1942 Flight Engineers Badge by J R Gaunt, perhaps one of the other Forum members might help.

Best wishes

Andrzej

?

Many thanks for your help andzrej .

?

Ebay324610702759 if any one is thinking of bidding on this , the vendor does not guarantee authenticity of the polish eagle,

?

My latest find a guant eagle for pilot silver plated with looks like home made spinner nut. For comment hope you like itPolish AirForce Badges GalleryPolish AirForce Badges GalleryPolish AirForce Badges GalleryPolish AirForce Badges GalleryPolish AirForce Badges GalleryPolish AirForce Badges Gallery

Default PAF cap badge possibly workshop made

Dear Fellows,

I acquired this PAF cap badge. I believe it may be a middle east workshop made cap badge based on the RAF cap badge design. I would welcome our experts view on the badge?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish AirForce Badges Gallery   Polish AirForce Badges Gallery  

?

sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings but this im 99% certain is pakistan air force , also paf . pakistan and indian badges are mostly cast, still an interesting piece however regards col

Hello Delimata and Colin,

Many thanks for your posts Colin was correct in stating Pakistan Air Force as shown below :

Hope it helps

Best wishes

Andrzej

Dear Andrzej and Colin,

Mystery solved, thanks for your hard work in solving the puzzle. It's pity its not polish, but hey ho!

Delimata

Default Filski Silver Eagle Pilots Badge

Dear Fellows,

I recently managed to acquire this Filski London silver eagle pilots badge. I have looked at the forum before however there doesn't appear to be much information on this particular pilots badge, the chain is missing from the eagle. It has a triangle marking with an F inside the triangle and also a spinner with "Filski London" it is also marked "silver". The wreath has also been painted green.

I wonder if any of our fellows have any information on this mysterious pilots badge?

It certainly appears to be a rare eagle however I have seen from old posts that there have been pilots who have worn this type of eagle on their PAF uniform.

Any information gratefully received.

Delimata
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish AirForce Badges Gallery   Polish AirForce Badges Gallery  

?

i have never seen this eagle or filski as a manufacturer of polish eagles,nor can i find an address he worked from in london during the war,the earliest reference i can find is 2018 on the commonwealth badge site asking abou ta similar eagle, im not saying it is wrong but with lack of supporting evidence must be viewed with suspicion,perhaps the institute would know ?

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast