Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Polish AirForce Badges Gallery

Article about: Finally I have finished my PAF Wing display.

Default Re: Polish AirForce Badges Gallery

More badges:
    Aerial Gunner Wing
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish AirForce Badges Gallery   Polish AirForce Badges Gallery  

Polish Air Force - Bombardier Wing
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish AirForce Badges Gallery   Polish AirForce Badges Gallery  

Polish Air Force - Meteorolgist Wing

Polish Air Force - Aerial Gunner/Radio Operator Wing

?

hello gary i think i have two of these eagles one silver made by knedler ,the other is the gaunt type im new to this so it may take a while to find firstly the eagle then work out how to upload a picture for comparison regards col

?

Hello Colin,
    Good to see you onboard

There's plenty here for you to view ... hope you enjoy the forum !

Cheers

Gary J.

?

Lads,

This is NOT technically an air force badge.....but I thought it best if I throw it in here seeing as we do not have a trench art or wartime memento section.

I can only imagine how many of these gifts were handed out by Polish airmen and aircrew during the war to special ladies.....

cheers,

Piwo

Polish AirForce Badges GalleryPolish AirForce Badges GalleryPolish AirForce Badges Gallery

That is my firs attempt at my Polish Air Force Wing Badges display.
    I will keep you posted.

How about adding a scan of one of Horowicz's skillful woodcuts of Polish bombers from the book "L" for Lucy to bring your wonderful collection of wings together visually?

Polish AirForce Badges Gallery

I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

It looks very nice, but I think I will not have enough space; I want to add name tags of every badge.
    I think I’m going to change beck ground to blue/grey and I got nice polish “szachownica” I will post it later.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast