Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Airforce cap badge ...real or fake one ???

Article about: Hi all, Had this one in my junk badge for ages , could never convince myself it was correct as just appears so mint. So can anyone tell me if its genuine or a repro...fingers crossed !! Than

Default Polish Airforce cap badge ...real or fake one ???

Hi all,
    Had this one in my junk badge for ages , could never convince myself it was correct as just appears so mint. So can anyone tell me if its genuine or a repro...fingers crossed !!
    Thanks Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Airforce cap badge ...real or fake one  ???   Polish Airforce cap badge ...real or fake one  ???  

Steve, good news. Badge appears entirely genuine.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

many thanks Tony , I think I better take it out of the bin !!! LOL brilliant !!! A happy man !!

?

The solder on the pins has that dull silver/grey look .... which points to the old style of solder used ..... which is NOT used anymore because of it's contents .....
    Hence, ...... old "dull" solder .... old badge !