Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

POLISH, Pilots badge WW2....???..

Article about: Picked this up at auction the other day , received through post , sold as original it does though appear rather minty , would like to confirm originality and period of manufacture . thanks S

Default POLISH, Pilots badge WW2....???..

Picked this up at auction the other day , received through post , sold as original it does though appear rather minty , would like to confirm originality and period of manufacture .
    thanks
    Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture POLISH, Pilots badge WW2....???..   POLISH, Pilots badge WW2....???..  

POLISH, Pilots badge WW2....???..  
    Attached Images Attached Images POLISH, Pilots badge WW2....???.. 

????? :/

Hi Steve,

No apparent problems with this one. Many of the Gaunt produced wings that turn up on the market appear in unissued condition like this one. It has been rumored that these are post-war restrikes, although nothing solid to back that up. Either way, they are generally considered genuine. Nice acquisition, congrats!

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

thanks mate, I appreciate that ...puts my mind at ease ....

is this the earlier pre 1943 ,as it has enamelled wreath ...
    cheers steve