Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 130 of 148 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1478

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

Polish Regimental Badges WW2Polish Regimental Badges WW2Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Good day

Here is a badge for a soldier in 10 Pułk Strezlòw Konnych. His name was A A Kotala as scratched on the reverse. I'm assuming that this badge is genuine. The badge has been well loved and came from the daughter of a friend of his in Leeds UK.

It also came with medals and the box of issue. But there are more than he was entitled to so some must be from someone else. I assume he would have been entitled to 39/45 Star, France Germany Star, British War Medal, Polish War Medal and British Defence Medal.

It is believed that he stayed on in Germany working for the occupation forces for some years after the war before moving to the UK in the 50s.

Many thanks

James

Hi James, yes, the badge is genuine and complete with its issue spinner. In great condition also with the majority of the silver plating intact.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Hi James, yes, the badge is genuine and complete with its issue spinner. In great condition also with the majority of the silver plating intact.

Regards,
    Tony
    Great Tony, thanks for the confirmation. In hand it is a lovely badge.

?

Regards,
    Tony
    Chisholm & Mackay maker

Enameled officer's version from the collection.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Legend!!!

Legend !!
    Enameled officer's version from the collection.

Regards,
    Tony

Fellows,
    happy to share with you my recent find! It has been a while since i have manage to find a rare PL WW2 Badge.
    Very nice example of Anti -PSZ Aircraft Artillery Badge. One of the two types and understood to be associate with AA regiment - part of the 4th Infantry Division formed in Scotland in the period 44 - 45
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

?

New in home, Grupa Saperów 2 Korpusu Polskiego/Army Group Polish Engineers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Nice!
    I wished I had one!
    Quote by Tomek View Post
    New in home, Grupa Saperów 2 Korpusu Polskiego/Army Group Polish Engineers

Fellows,
    Do You know / have come across this version of the APL badge - in particular - please see the "Solid / Flat Reverse" - this feature is v-unusual.
    As far as I know this badge - 2 versions are known (previously featured on the forum) - see pics for comparison

Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Attached Images Attached Images Polish Regimental Badges WW2