Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 141 of 148 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1478

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

Thumbs up

Thanks

Default Polish WW2 Armoured Train Badge

Dear Fellows,

Recently managed to purchase a super rare badge which I would like to share with you. It's the Polish WW2 Armoured Train Badge issued to Polish Army personnel manning coastal defence trains in England . The badge is shaped like a Polish Hussar helmet and bears the names of the principal bases where the units operated. The badge is made by Spinks , stamped with an issue number , also stamped 'silver' and with a Spinks nut.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Default Polish 1st Armd Div Recce Regiment Badge

Dear Fellows,

Recently managed to obtain an officers Polish 1st Armd Div Reconnaissance Regiment Badge for reference.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Default Polish 10th Mounted Rifles Badge

Dear Fellows,

Please see attached Polish 10th Mounted Rifles Badge, the badge has a name scratched into the back but i can't work out who exactly it is. I've tried to get a good picture of the name perhaps someone in internet land can give some more info on this person?

Hello,
    They are absolutely beautiful.
    A friend of mine tried to get the two last in the gallery.
    I guess them in good hands.
    ZP

TMZ
    ?

I think the name says "K. KONKOL" but I can't quite see it clearly.

Hello,
    The soldier is the corporal KONKOL Kazimierz.
    He was mechanical in the "Pluton techniczno-gospodarczy". He obtained the "Krzyz Walecznych" as sergeant.
    Best regards.
    ZP

Thank you very much for the information. Well done !

Nice badges Delimata, congratulations. I was watching these auctions. There's talk that current global pandemic will see a drop in prices for WW2 collectibles. But thus far the Polish militaria market for blue chip genuine items remains stronger than ever.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Fantastic badges delimata! Thank you in sharing them !