Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Polish uniform

Article about: Hello , can you help me to Identify this uniform Apparently was displayed at the ww2 museum for many years . My concern is the uniform seems like a brand new . Also helmet not sure if eagle

Default Polish uniform

Polish uniformPolish uniformPolish uniformPolish uniformHello , can you help me to Identify this uniform
    Apparently was displayed at the ww2 museum for many years .

My concern is the uniform seems like a brand new . Also helmet not sure if eagle was painted recently .

I would appreciate any comments .

?

hello, we can't help you without photos

?

Polish 1st Armoured Division Battledress Jacket
    hi i think it looks like the original (battledres) about the helmet i can't say more photos would help.

This does not look like an authentic period Polish 10th Dragoons Regiment battledress tunic. Shoulder titles and collar pennons are reproductions. Likely also the sleeve patch. The base blouse itself may be genuine. Same with the helmet, a genuine Mk.II with recently applied eagle.

Relocating this thread to the correct section of forum where it stands a better chance of receiving more comments.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hello,
    The tunic : very bad made... The helmet is not with original eagle...
    Impossible for me that these items were in museum without mentioning they were copies...
    ZP

BD blouse by it's self is genuine! not all Polish insignia is of high manufacture.