Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Results 1 to 4 of 4 Cross of Valour ( Krzyz Walecznych - PSZ for review

Article about: I need collector colleagues opinion on this cross . As is not my field of interests I'll be very thankful for any opinion .

titomojito
    ?

Default Results 1 to 4 of 4 Cross of Valour ( Krzyz Walecznych - PSZ for review

I need collector colleagues opinion on this cross .
    As is not my field of interests I'll be very thankful for any opinion .

Results 1 to 4 of 4 Cross of Valour ( Krzyz Walecznych - PSZ  for review

Hello and welcome to the forum. This is a cast copy of a 1970’s era Panasiuk product, which itself was a reproduction. The Panasiuk crosses were not serial numbered, and some found use as replacement for lost issue crosses for veterans. Serial numbering has been added to this one to make it appear like an issue cross. A classic “fake” in every respect. Junk.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

more info here - posts #147 & #148:

Cross of Valour (Krzyż Walecznych) – Pre-WW2 Types
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

SHIIITEEE, the numbering looks scary.... I was reading on a Polish site about guys buying unnumbered Knedler crosses and adding numbers.

Quote by cichociemny View Post
    . . . I was reading on a Polish site about guys buying unnumbered Knedler crosses and adding numbers.
    A crime. Although I'm not surprised that this would be attempted one or more of by the low life scumbags that wreak damage to the hobby.

Quote by cichociemny View Post
    SHIIITEEE, the numbering looks scary.... I was reading on a Polish site about guys buying unnumbered Knedler crosses and adding numbers.
    it's rife out there. three guesses for who is the seller and who is the buyer.
    Attached Images Attached Images Results 1 to 4 of 4 Cross of Valour ( Krzyz Walecznych - PSZ  for review  Results 1 to 4 of 4 Cross of Valour ( Krzyz Walecznych - PSZ  for review