MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Spotting fake Polish Air Force Badges

Article about: Hello! I was wondering what specific features differentiate a fake Polish Air Force eagle badge from a genuine one? I have just started looking into Polish Air Force badges and I would appre

Default Spotting fake Polish Air Force Badges

Hello!

I was wondering what specific features differentiate a fake Polish Air Force eagle badge from a genuine one? I have just started looking into Polish Air Force badges and I would appreciate a few pointers/images!

Regards,

P.S. I can't tell if this one below is genuine?

?

I know nothing of Polish badges but anything that crude and lacking detail must be fake. Original items have crisp details which have punched out of a die stamp. The fake stuff is poor cast moldings with bump, residue, irregularities and overall lack of detail.

Default Polish Air Force eagles

Eagles, including two air force, unearthed from a pile of metal badges of various colors at the Acropolis bazaar in Athens. Purchased for a total of 35 Euro. Casted. The first airline remains of gilding, on the it seems also but very blurred.

Spotting fake Polish Air Force BadgesSpotting fake Polish Air Force BadgesSpotting fake Polish Air Force BadgesSpotting fake Polish Air Force Badges