Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

UK MOD Polish department - Army record requests

Article about: Firstly sorry if this question is posted in the wrong section. I was just wondering if anybody has sent off for information about army records from the MOD Polish department? I sent a letter

Question UK MOD Polish department - Army record requests

Firstly sorry if this question is posted in the wrong section.

I was just wondering if anybody has sent off for information about army records from the MOD Polish department? I sent a letter requesting information and got a quick reply with an application form to fill out with a list of documents to provide. I sent it back the next day and have been waiting for a reply since.

I can imagine that it would take a long time, but I thought I would get a reply within 3 months. Do you think I should send a follow up letter to make sure that they have received my documents and application form, or would it take 6 months plus?

Thanks

p.s. I sent it to the Ministry of Defence - APC Disclosures 5 Polish Department in Middlesex.

?

Default Re: UK MOD Polish department - Army record requests

I've applied for info from them before ..... lots of official forms etc.

There is a wait, it just depends on who's available, and how many requests are going through the dept.

Regards

Gary J.

Thanks for the reply. So maybe I have a few more months to wait. I managed to fill out the forms they sent and attached the documents they needed so it should be okay.

How long did it take you to receive the information?

Just a follow up, I received the records a few days after I posted this message. So thankfully I didn't take too long.