Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Rules ! PLEASE READ

Article about: After some thought, this "For Sale" section has been sub-forumed in the Polish section to save having to thumb through all the various advertisements in the major sales section. 1)

?

Exclamation Rules ! PLEASE READ

After some thought, this "For Sale" section has been sub-forumed in the Polish section to save having to thumb through all the various advertisements in the major sales section.

1) ANY sales entered into here, are PURELY between the vendor and purchaser.
    2) The Forum (WRF) and the associated Moderators, are not, and will not be involved in any disputes within a private transaction.
    3) Any agreement entered into, including type of postage, insurance, etc, AGAIN is the responsibility of the purchaser and vendor.
    4) Any items for sale, WILL be posted with DIRECT clear images, ...... hosted images WILL NOT be accepted.
    5) Upon completion, a PM will be sent to me (Gary J). and I will remove the item off the sales section.
    6) Non original items (unless clearly stated in sales thread) WILL BE REMOVED AND ACTIONED.

Please Note, this section is ONLY open to GOLD MEMBERS !

Regards

Gary J.

Is there set a time limit to the "for sale" item(s) or will the item(s) stay "for sale" in the sub-forum until sold or the seller asks the mods to remove any unsold items?
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

Stefan,
    A good point.
    Hopefully any posted items will find a new home, but if it remains open for a couple of months, I will consider contacting the seller to see what they would like to do with the Advertisment.

Gary J.