Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Marian Bernaciak

Article about: Witam szukam informacj na temat wyzej wymienionej osoby ktora byla dowodca zgrupowania Ak w rej Ryk Deblin Pulaw .Jej pseldo to Orlik .Interesuje mnie w szczegolnosci nieznane i ukrywane inf

More... had to go to my Library. I have all these books and I have read them all.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Marian Bernaciak  

Now on to "Orlik " himself.

Translation : " In this place from 11/1944 until IV 1945 was located a NKVD Camp in which there were about 500 Officers and soldiers AK held. 27 march 1945 a group of 48 POW's organized a good escape and joined the AK, WIN Company of Major Marian Bernaciak "Orlik " and continued to fight the communist. Rest of POW's got deported to soviet paradise where many were murdered.

Here are Orlik soldiers in 1946

Orlik in 1938.

The Cross is where Orlik died in 1946.

Monument to commemorate Orlik.

Forgive my ignorance, but I assume Orlik was an anti-communist partisan? Did his movement carry on after his death? I am interested because I have some Polish heritage, and saw people of one of my familial names listed in a concentration camp. Not very up on Polish history, but am interested in learning more.

?

dear fellow I know all these books, and mostly based on these data and the fabrics of which have long lost their Shelf .u us book is said kniga and I am neither Ukrainian nor Russian only Pole .A lesser yes he accepted mocnoo to dupe both Germany and the russians in the roar of Deblin Pulawy and the surrounding area but also though you will not find this in any booklet on the blood of many innocent civilians, but on this one they did not officially say or write because how will such a good hero ups and here it turns out that the murder of the innocent? and do you think that last year it upolowalo he was sold by his companions but also those that officially nobody will tell but the locals know too well what was right .a true of books that create heroes is written under the publicity and there you will find out what the truth was .poprostu you have to budge in the area and ask around people mindful that time not to read such nonsense is a council and wiezcie I know what he writes because from birth live in a roar, and I know about black history and the lesser spotted him like

Here is a Wikipedia.

Page2

Click on the pictures to make them larger.

- - ------- - -

Credits.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Marian Bernaciak   Marian Bernaciak  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast