Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CTD Polizei Buckle w Tab and belt set!

Article about: Hi Guys, Shown below is my Standard Pattern German Police Enlisted Man's Belt Buckle by Christian Theodor Dicke! In stamped aluminum, reverse maker marked "C. T. D." (Christian The

Default CTD Polizei Buckle w Tab and belt set!

Hi Guys,

Shown below is my Standard Pattern German Police Enlisted Man's Belt Buckle by Christian Theodor Dicke!

In stamped aluminum, reverse maker marked "C. T. D." (Christian Theodor Dicke, Lüdenscheid), measuring 49.5 mm x 64.2 mm, emboss stamped with the "C.T.H. DICKE LÜDENSCHEID" maker mark and dated "1941" on wide tab. This set really has that "been there - done that" look and feel to it. The very soft and supple belt that came with it fits into every nook and cranny of the buckle and most definitely looks like they have always been together. There has been some period repairs to the catch end. I like my collection to have the used and not abused look to it and to me this set fits the bill. Thanks for looking and comments are always welcome. Bob

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture CTD Polizei Buckle w Tab and belt set!   CTD Polizei Buckle w Tab and belt set!  

CTD Polizei Buckle w Tab and belt set!   CTD Polizei Buckle w Tab and belt set!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement CTD Polizei Buckle w Tab and belt set!
    P
    Many

?

Nice find !! Is the hook Adolf Groman & Sohn... That is probably spelled wrong on my part... The shock yikes is "Happy Halloween " G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Wow, that's a beauty. Really nice!

LOL Happy Halloween to you too Gwar! I am still trying to figure that out yet. If that is what you think it is, I will do a search. Thanks, Bob

?

A really nice Police combat set for sure, historically very interesting. Police buckles and belts I see are often in less used condition. I have a CTD buckle with a similar patina but certainly not combat condition.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture CTD Polizei Buckle w Tab and belt set!   CTD Polizei Buckle w Tab and belt set!  

CTD Polizei Buckle w Tab and belt set!  

That is a nice one for sure Weller. A lot easier to see the tab stamping. And the front shines like nickel. Bob

?

Bob, I looked thru mine examples and the belt catch maker stamp is not one I have. Thought maybe an Amsterdam maker but not the same. A great set that may have been involved historically in some 'rough stuff' relative to the actions of a lot of field Police groups.

?

Quote by Combat Boots View Post
    That is a nice one for sure Weller. A lot easier to see the tab stamping. And the front shines like nickel. Bob
    Yes, a very early example that I would not call 'combat' buckle.

?

A hook with the same maker mark IMO... But this would not be visible with the belt in place and stitched..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture CTD Polizei Buckle w Tab and belt set!  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

CTD Polizei Buckle w Tab and belt set! CTD Polizei Buckle w Tab and belt set!
    I did a search and found the following pictures posted on the Forum from a year ago. Gustav Hermann Osang was what the poster named the makers mark. Mine does not have the G A stamped as shown. Bob

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast