Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Feuerschutzpolizei buckle Assmann?

Article about: So is this manufactured by assmann

Default Feuerschutzpolizei buckle Assmann?

So is this manufactured by assmann
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feuerschutzpolizei buckle Assmann?   Feuerschutzpolizei buckle Assmann?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feuerschutzpolizei buckle Assmann?
    P
    Many

?

Hello, these types of buckles ( Private Purchase ) are hard to determine because they lack makers marks, but sometimes there are some clues like the prongs that can give us an idea as to whom ( Probably ) but without proof, just speculation..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Potentially it could have been, with the pebbled rear, I believe the larger manufacturers tended to produce to the private walking out buckles rather than the smaller concerns
    Ben

?

For comparison, here is my example that is maker marked OLC - Overhoff & Cie, Lüdenscheid. Reverse of buckle not pebbled like first buckle posted.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feuerschutzpolizei buckle Assmann?   Feuerschutzpolizei buckle Assmann?  

Last edited by weller; 09-21-2020 at 10:25 PM.

?

It's too bad we can't compare all the unmarked / marked police buckles for common and different traits.. That might narrow it down a bit, just conjecture, here we see the differences in the fonts of the two buckles posted.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feuerschutzpolizei buckle Assmann?  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

The pair I have have different size swastikas and different size letters. With so few of these 4 tab buckles being marked it will be hard to know who the maker. I remember a thread with a 4 tab buckle the flat tipped prongs and someone said the were Assmann but I don't know why that makes them Assmann.

Feuerschutzpolizei buckle Assmann?   Feuerschutzpolizei buckle Assmann?  

Could also be CTD
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feuerschutzpolizei buckle Assmann?  
    Ben

?

Looking at the Police threads, do not see that many variations of private purchase Fire Police buckles, perhaps 3-4 and the maker seems to be a recurring question. Here is an older thread for reference:

Fire Police

?

Here is the original post for the OLC marked buckle. The belt is well marked as well

Polizei Set - OLC