Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

police buckle

Article about: Iv'e gotten mixed reviews as to the authenticity of this buckle that my son just found me today.I would appreciate any comments. Thanks,John

Default police buckle

police bucklepolice bucklepolice bucklepolice buckleIv'e gotten mixed reviews as to the authenticity of this buckle that my son just found me today.I would appreciate any comments. Thanks,John

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement police buckle
    P
    Many

Great original water police buckle in good condition. Tab dated 1943 which is uncommon to find, one of the rare buckles, nothing wrong with it
    Ben

Another for reference

CTD Water Police Got Away
    Ben

Thanks Ben, I collect Third Reich pistols and have been wanting to start to add some accessories but all the fakes have kept me from getting into that. My son found it in an antique shop for 50 usd. I was told they stopped using leather tabs in 42' and that the tab looked wrong. Now I have to get a belt so that I can pair it with one of my police rigs. Thanks again, John.

?

I saw one of these in just a bit better shape recently in auction go for $325.00, some said it might have gone upwards to $5-600 dollars, great score !
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Great price and ref the 1942 is correct but these 43 dated police buckles are indeed genuine, I have also seen some Heer dated 1943 but they are hens teeth
    Ben

?

The 43 dated tab is what really makes this buckle. �� I have the same buckle without the tab but I would love to have this one.

?

Great buckle, and amazing price

Thanks everyone for the replies. Buckles are not anything I have looked at until now but this may be a good start to a new collection. Thanks again, John.