Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The police front buckle, belonging to her ...

Article about: Доброго дня всем !!! Я хотел узнать

Default The police front buckle, belonging to her ...

Доброго дня всем !!! Я хотел узнать об оригинальности этой парадной пряжки и о том, каким подразделениям она принадлежала. Например, пожарная полиция или, может быть, что-то еще ...And if it is possible in this branch to find out the cost parameters, the price limits.Regards Eugene The police front buckle, belonging to her ...The police front buckle, belonging to her ...The police front buckle, belonging to her ...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The police front buckle, belonging to her ...
    P
    Many

Привет, я не могу сказать, является ли это его подлинным или нет, но я смотрю на него как на немецкую полицейскую пряжку. I can’t authenticate it, but it looks like German police.

Edit: Apparently I need my eyes checked or something. It says that it’s a police buckle in the title.

Quote by DDRCollector View Post
    Привет, я не могу сказать, является ли это его подлинным или нет, но я смотрю на него как на немецкую полицейскую пряжку. I can’t authenticate it, but it looks like German police.

Edit: Apparently I need my eyes checked or something. It says that it’s a police buckle in the title.
    Dear DDRCollector, I can not understand the translation of your post, what did you want to say !?

В Google перевести русский. Я сказал, что он выглядит как полиции пряжка. Я постараюсь другой переводчик.
    Это полиции пряжка.

В Google перевести русский. Я сказал, что он выглядит как полиции пряжка. Я постараюсь другой переводчик.
    Это полиции пряжка.
    OK ..., but this is not the fire police, but law enforcement .., I understand correctly !?

Да правильно

Translation: Correct, yes

Кто-то другой будет иметь для проверки подлинности его хотя. У меня еще не опыт.

Translation: Someone else will have to authenticate it though. I do not have the experience yet.

Кто-то другой будет иметь для проверки подлинности его хотя. У меня еще не опыт.
    This is an English speaking forum.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Ralph,

Sorry about the Russian. It appears Makalash doesn’t speak English and has to use a translator. I understand his English, but he acts like he doesn’t understand my English. I’m using a translator too. Just trying to get the information across. Do you want him just to translate it himself?
    Last edited by DDRCollector; 07-12-2018 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Forgot information

использование Google Translate
    Use Google Translate

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast