Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Polizei Buckle Uncommon Construction ?

Article about: At first glance this Polizei buckle box appears to be Zinc in construction.. Upon different angles the Roundel seems a bit brighter.. Possibly aluminum.. There happened to be a thread that w

?

Default Polizei Buckle Uncommon Construction ?

At first glance this Polizei buckle box appears to be Zinc in construction..
    Upon different angles the Roundel seems a bit brighter.. Possibly aluminum..
    There happened to be a thread that was just the opposite of my buckle ( Aluminum Box / Zinc Roundel ) I don't have a magnet to test the prong bar... Any ideas ?? Thanks... G-Man
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei Buckle Uncommon Construction ?   Polizei Buckle Uncommon Construction ?  

Polizei Buckle Uncommon Construction ?   Polizei Buckle Uncommon Construction ?  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei Buckle Uncommon Construction ?
    P
    Many

Has the roundel been replaced at all G ?
    Ben

?

I had thought of that too Ben.. And Thanks for the response .. I seems tight and no "Wiggle" per se'. In pic#1 it seems all zinc... The roundel looks to match.. But.. It just seems odd IMO.. G

I'm sure parts were miss matched now and again, i like it!....

?

Thanks Gunny !! I have seen your "Avatar" photo and I know I recognize it from somewhere.. What is it from if I may ask ?? G

?

I have had a luftwaffe and a Heer with a zinc box and an aluminum roundel. I think they were originally painted silver so they looked the same when they left the factory.

Hello,

i know this typ of buckle as original !

Zinc box and Aluminium roundel , with steel post sleeve . Then over all silver white colored .

IMO some features , ears Postsleeve and backside desighn , remind to Paul Cramer & Comp.
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Thanks Gunny !! I have seen your "Avatar" photo and I know I recognize it from somewhere.. What is it from if I may ask ?? G
    It is a guy checking out an 18 year old beauty in a bikini in his neighbors backyard What else ?