Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Polizei Police Buckle and Strap Friedrich Linden FLL

Article about: a new addition to my collection. I believe a complete and original Friedrich Linden, Lüdenscheid. Has wide leather protector dated 1940 and the buckle is marked FLL with letters in circles

Default Polizei Police Buckle and Strap Friedrich Linden FLL

a new addition to my collection. I believe a complete and original Friedrich Linden, Lüdenscheid. Has wide leather protector dated 1940 and the buckle is marked FLL with letters in circles with 40.
    the belt has a rectangular hook or catch that is marked G.G.L. Belt has marks from buckle prongs. This is my first police with wide tab and with this style belt.

thank you for taking a look
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei Police Buckle and Strap Friedrich Linden FLL   Polizei Police Buckle and Strap Friedrich Linden FLL  

Polizei Police Buckle and Strap Friedrich Linden FLL   Polizei Police Buckle and Strap Friedrich Linden FLL  

Polizei Police Buckle and Strap Friedrich Linden FLL   Polizei Police Buckle and Strap Friedrich Linden FLL  

Last edited by josephc; 02-09-2021 at 03:16 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei Police Buckle and Strap Friedrich Linden FLL
    P
    Many

?

Very nice Police set

Great looking belt and buckle and with the added bonus of the uniform protector, great set
    Ben

?

Nice set with the Police type catch. Good shot it has been together since the war.

Perfectly!