Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Grandfather's Uniform

Article about: Hey guys I just wanted to share my grandfather's uniform who served in the army from 1957 to 1959. He served with the 4th Armored Division and he was stationed in Germany. All opinions and t

Default My Grandfather's Uniform

Hey guys I just wanted to share my grandfather's uniform who served in the army from 1957 to 1959. He served with the 4th Armored Division and he was stationed in Germany. All opinions and thoughts appreciated.

Calloway

My Grandfather's UniformMy Grandfather's UniformMy Grandfather's UniformMy Grandfather's Uniform

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Grandfather's Uniform
    P
    Many

Cheers for showing Calloway, I don't see jackets from this time frame often, has it a spec tag?

Thank you for sharing.

Mart

What do you mean by spec tag? I'm new to this field of collecting so I am still learning all the terms.

Calloway

MAP
    ?

Is that his side cap on top of the tunic in the lower right of the 1st photo?

Tunic is mint. Looks great. Hang on to it!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yes I have the cap and pants with it too. My grandfather and grandma both took very good care of it.

Quote by WTolleson1940 View Post
    What do you mean by spec tag? I'm new to this field of collecting so I am still learning all the terms.

Calloway
    It would be a clothing tag inside either the waist pockets or if it has an inside pocket something like this --

Quote by WTolleson1940 View Post
    Yes I have the cap and pants with it too. My grandfather and grandma both took very good care of it.
    Please show!

Oh I see what you mean I always called it manufactuer tags, yes it has one, give me one sec and post a photo.

Default RE: My Grandfather's Uniform

Here you guy go,

My Grandfather's Uniform

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast