Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ukrainian camouflage cap

Article about: Finally managed to find an item from the worlds newest War. It showed up at my favourite second hand store . And it was in size 60 so it fits my big head which is rare for surplus items. It

CBH
    ?

Default Ukrainian camouflage cap

Finally managed to find an item from the worlds newest War. It showed up at my favourite second hand store . And it was in size 60 so it fits my big head which is rare for surplus items.
    It seems well made and reminds me of a tropical M-43.
    Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ukrainian camouflage cap   Ukrainian camouflage cap  

Ukrainian camouflage cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ukrainian camouflage cap
    P
    Many

Got to be a 60 for me also!

CBH
    ?

So you can understand the struggle to find a 60! Especially when there was only one.

I have resisted the temptation so far to add any Ukrainian stuff. Whilst I would like to have something I am wary of opening another "side ward" because we all know where that leads right? I am also acutely aware that there will certainly be an element of "Souvenir" production for sure.

Maybe such a hat would be enough because I would tend to wear it. Trouble is I am another "bucket head" so it might be a bit of a quest!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

CBH
    ?

I felt the same way Mark. It just ended up landing in my lap, I don’t buy online so it had to find me. I might not have even bought it if it wasn’t a size 60, the price was cheap enough that I couldn’t say no. I was worried it might be knock off, but it matches some photos I’ve seen from the War. Also the quality was really good. It’s been worn a couple times for dog walks in the woods and will continue to do so.
    Cheers