Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

2 new Postschutz

Article about: Got these two Postschutz buckles. The top one is Haarmann the bottom is Osang. I have a Haarmann with a tab so I'll probably move that one. Also picked up a very nice Postschutz marked belt.

?

Default 2 new Postschutz

Got these two Postschutz buckles. The top one is Haarmann the bottom is Osang. I have a Haarmann with a tab so I'll probably move that one. Also picked up a very nice Postschutz marked belt. I didn't know the Postschutz used a light colored leather. The buckle is marked DRP Dsdn, this is most likely Dresden. The catch is the same color green as the RS&S aluminum Postschutz buckles. I guess they switched the belt catch at the same time the switched the buckles. My other Postschutz marked belts have nickel catches.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 new Postschutz   2 new Postschutz  

2 new Postschutz   2 new Postschutz  

2 new Postschutz   2 new Postschutz  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 new Postschutz
    P
    Many

Very nice Kirby, two nice buckles and a belt, SOS buy?
    Ben

?

This was kind of a SOS buckle. I spent a couple of days helping Garry sort through over 2000 buckles. It was a buckle collectors dream. Keep the best of the best and sell the duplicates and the extras. I ended up buying 25-30. He still has a world class collection and it will be more manageable.

Hello,

very nice !:

I'm also wait for postman with a Postschutz buckle from Schmöle&Comp.
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

KC says both of these may be Haarmann early and later strikes. I got a 1928 schmole and comp Reichswehr buckle at the SOS. Look foreword to seeing your new Postschutz.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 new Postschutz   2 new Postschutz  

2 new Postschutz  
    Last edited by kirby; 03-01-2018 at 12:42 AM. Reason: ..

Nice buckles! Thanks for sharing.
    John

?

Kirby... The suspense is "Killing Me" what does he have as far as the RAD ??
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

I can't really say about RAD markers. I picked out an about 15-20 of the nicest ones for Garry's collection and 30-40 sold at the show. I never did get a list of what you were looking. When your sorting 2000 buckle and pricing 800-1000 you don't have much time per buckle.