Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ensemble private purchase RAD buckle with belt

Article about: Hardly used private piece with matching belt (Lackleder) in good condition. Manufacturer buckle is OLC, Overhoff. Belt is not marked, 90 cm

?

Default Ensemble private purchase RAD buckle with belt

Hardly used private piece with matching belt (Lackleder) in good condition.
    Manufacturer buckle is OLC, Overhoff. Belt is not marked, 90 cm
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ensemble private purchase RAD buckle with belt   Ensemble private purchase RAD buckle with belt  

Ensemble private purchase RAD buckle with belt   Ensemble private purchase RAD buckle with belt  

Ensemble private purchase RAD buckle with belt   Ensemble private purchase RAD buckle with belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ensemble private purchase RAD buckle with belt
    P
    Many

?

Nice Buckle and Belt Wolle Coole Militaria

The Assmann Brother to my collection....

Regards,
    The kabl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ensemble private purchase RAD buckle with belt   Ensemble private purchase RAD buckle with belt  

?

Danke. Ich beneide dich schon lange um deiner Sammlung. Aber du machst das sicher sehr sehr viel länger als ich. Ich habe erst sehr spät angefangen, eigentlich zu spät. Was die durch die Decke gegangenen Preise betrifft. Für die alten Sammler ist das gut - für den Nachwuchs eher nätt so gut.

Quote by Wolle View Post
    Danke. Ich beneide dich schon lange um deiner Sammlung. Aber du machst das sicher sehr sehr viel länger als ich. Ich habe erst sehr spät angefangen, eigentlich zu spät. Was die durch die Decke gegangenen Preise betrifft. Für die alten Sammler ist das gut - für den Nachwuchs eher nätt so gut.
    Gents in English please this is a English speaking forum and other members may not be able to read what you are writing if you are commenting on the item

- - ------- - -

Both nice buckles BTW
    Ben

?

Thanks. I've envied your collection for a long time. But I'm sure you've been doing this a lot longer than me. I started very late, actually too late. The prices have become expensive. That's good for the old collectors - not so good for the young ones.

Both are great looking buckles! Doesn't get any better than these two.