Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Noell & Hueck RaD buckle

Article about: A RaD Noelle & Hueck, Ludenscheid M4/25 1938.. A desireable buckle in my opinion.. Another member and mysef were talking about a buckle that is very if not better than this one last nigh

?

Default Noell & Hueck RaD buckle

A RaD Noelle & Hueck, Ludenscheid M4/25 1938..
    A desireable buckle in my opinion.. Another member and mysef were talking about a buckle that is very if not better than this one last night... Thanks weller (Jeff) .. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Noell & Hueck RaD buckle   Noell & Hueck RaD buckle  

Noell & Hueck RaD buckle   Noell & Hueck RaD buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Noell & Hueck RaD buckle
    P
    Many

Hello ,

nice ! speaks for it self
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Very nice buckle Jeff, and again not easy to get hold of by Noelle and Hueck, yet another cracking buckle
    Ben

?

Very nice G, easily as nice as the other one we looked at . Great add to your RAD grouping...

Jeff

?

Thanks Jeff, I cannot keep track of all I have as of yet.. the display case will remedy that I guess..

?

Display case on my list as well. Look forward to seeing your updated RAD display...you need a RAD Hewer to top it off

?

Jeff... If a buy a "Hewer" anytime soon like yours I will be considered "Homeless" after the dog kicks me out of his pad.. Yikes,Yousa & sheesh !! G

?

You can buy a lot of buckles for the price of a nice Hewer. A RAD sport shirt patch would look good surrounded by your buckles.

?

G, I hope it never comes to this...LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images Noell & Hueck RaD buckle 

?

Default rad

I agree Kirby !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Noell & Hueck RaD buckle