Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

P.C. Turck Rad buckle

Article about: I had a few days off here in MI. and went to a local relics show.... Glad I did M4/48 P.C. Turck Wwe, Ludenscheid.. The belt was also marked with a diamond on the hook (R.S.S.) and markings

?

Weller.. Your' not kidding.. I wanted to see the maker mark on the P.C. Turck and the guy is like
    "What are you doing " I stated I wanted a better look and he stared at me like I was crazy..
    He went and got a loop and said "Have at it" and I looked at him like... "REALLY"..
    He actually did not know G.B. from Justin Bieber... Hahahaha... My gain his loss... Not really though..
    The price was fair and I walked away happy and his wallet didn't mind either..
    The best price I feel is when both parties walk away satisfied... As far as buckles (RaD) anything that I don't currently own... I will send you a list... I actually saw something about the Amerika-Deutscher Volksbund on an auction site I will try to pass the link to you Via PM... Thanks... Gwar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement P.C. Turck Rad buckle
    P
    Many

?

Thanks for the offer Gwar, and hello Erno! I've just been shipping some of the recommended sites I found since joining WRF in Jan-14 (my bank account as taken a beating I'm looking for a nice, early maker marked and tabbed Police buckle. But, after seeing your finds today Gwar, I think i'm heading out to some antique malls and local shops to see what I can stumble on to!

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Weller.. Your' not kidding.. I wanted to see the maker mark on the P.C. Turck and the guy is like
    "What are you doing " I stated I wanted a better look and he stared at me like I was crazy..
    He went and got a loop and said "Have at it" and I looked at him like... "REALLY"..
    He actually did not know G.B. from Justin Bieber... Hahahaha... My gain his loss... Not really though..
    The price was fair and I walked away happy and his wallet didn't mind either..
    The best price I feel is when both parties walk away satisfied... As far as buckles (RaD) anything that I don't currently own... I will send you a list... I actually saw something about the Amerika-Deutscher Volksbund on an auction site I will try to pass the link to you Via PM... Thanks... Gwar
    Were you addressing me, Gwar? Thank you! I look forward to seeing the link. I sometimes see the insignia and other items from the AV offered for sale, but there are very few photographs anywhere on the internet.

Please do send me a list of your makers! I will keep it on hand and check any unusual makers against it to see if they match the gaps in your collection.

?

Yes Emo.. Sorry..

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Yes Emo.. Sorry..
    Don't feel too bad; I am the worst for this. I once e-mailed a seller, addressing him as Brian and asking if he'd like me to send a money order like before. Well, it turned out that the person wasn't Brian and I hadn't purchased anything from him before. I was naturally somewhat mortified, but the purchase turned out ok anyway.

?

Default Weller - Emo

Emo and Weller.. do you notice anything odd here ?? These were pics I posted awhile
    back... Hope you see it... Gwar..
    P.S. Is it ERNO or EMO.. My sight is not as it was some time ago..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P.C. Turck Rad buckle   P.C. Turck Rad buckle  

P.C. Turck Rad buckle  

?

I do see it! That is most unusual.

My username is ERNO. It's not my real name (as you know). In fact, it comes from one of my other hobbies: puzzle cubes. The inventor of the Rubik's cube is named Ernő Rubik, and that is the source of my username.

?

For me, Weller is the last name of the winner of the WWI Iron Cross you see in my avatar pic - great, great aunt's husband, and the old RAD pin was also an inherited item. Was given the Cross when I was 12 from my Dad's mother...not valuable items but I like them.

?

Gwar is based upon a Gehwar 13mm anti-tank gun.. So Erno.. What do you think happend here in this instance ?? I have yet to find out. I have theories though..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2