Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

RAD Buckle - Das ist Fantastisch

Article about: Hello. At the request of Kenny want to show the wonderful buckle, I think you hardly seen anything like it. Made Ulbricht, Wien, 39. Happy viewing !!!

Default RAD Buckle - Das ist Fantastisch

Hello.
    At the request of Kenny want to show the wonderful buckle, I think you hardly seen anything like it. Made Ulbricht, Wien, 39. Happy viewing !!!RAD Buckle - Das ist FantastischRAD Buckle - Das ist Fantastisch

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Buckle - Das ist Fantastisch
    P
    Many

Buckle was not on the belt, only minor marks from careless storage.RAD Buckle - Das ist FantastischRAD Buckle - Das ist Fantastisch

Peerless pictures. This is the lovely buckle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Buckle - Das ist Fantastisch   RAD Buckle - Das ist Fantastisch  

RAD Buckle - Das ist Fantastisch  

?

A wonderful RAD buckle. An Austrian maker that is new to me, and the condition is lovely!

спасибо

Amazing! The buckle Gods have been good to you lately
    And the condition....

Nice and interesting prongs

Thank you colleagues. Kenny You are right, the New Year was able to get some very rare gifts, including the RAD diamond.

Very interesting buckle and rare to say the least, one question I would ask, did they get the buckles from Assmann? Look at the Asmann prongs on the buckle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Buckle - Das ist Fantastisch   RAD Buckle - Das ist Fantastisch  

Ben

Yes Ben, you are right. I tried to study this issue, but very little information. Ulbricht exactly cooperated with Assmann, here is a photo with WA, I hope they are not offended. Maybe Assmann helped to execute the order or provided a stamp...???RAD Buckle - Das ist Fantastisch

?

Quote by zeppelin View Post
    Yes Ben, you are right. I tried to study this issue, but very little information. Ulbricht exactly cooperated with Assmann, here is a photo with WA, I hope they are not offended. Maybe Assmann helped to execute the order or provided a stamp...???RAD Buckle - Das ist Fantastisch
    Great information. I've seen that stamp before on cross-straps and belts

?

For their Metal Shop
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Buckle - Das ist Fantastisch  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast