Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RAD LGS 39 real vs Fake

Article about: So after looking at the real and fake sticky threads I’m a bit lost on what how to tell the difference between the real and the fake LGS 39 marked buckles. Any info would be greatly apprec

Default RAD LGS 39 real vs Fake

So after looking at the real and fake sticky threads I’m a bit lost on what how to tell the difference between the real and the fake LGS 39 marked buckles. Any info would be greatly appreciate, I have the opportunity to buy one soon. The photos I’ve include are first from the real thread and then the fake and then the poor photos from the sell I was sent but will have better photos soon.RAD LGS 39 real vs Fake
    RAD LGS 39 real vs Fake
    RAD LGS 39 real vs Fake
    RAD LGS 39 real vs Fake
    RAD LGS 39 real vs Fake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD LGS 39 real vs Fake
    P
    Many

?

The third buckle looks fine , G

?

Hello,
    Better pictures are urgently needed of the marked areas...Before you buy themRAD LGS 39 real vs FakeRAD LGS 39 real vs Fake

?

kabl, IMO the buckle in question is fine, also, look at the stitching...

Gwar and Kabl I will post better photo from the seller once he receives the buckle, Kabl this was the other buckle offered with the 2 DRK buckles from the other day. I have yet to see a repro RAD LGS 39 with the tab and from the one on the real Thread the stamping on the leather tab is a solid match along with the tab design, so i am leaning towards this one being good but I also want better photos before i purchase. thank you both for your views i really appreciate it.

?

Hello ,
    Let's wait for better pictures... Then we are on the safe side...

I agree Kabl, it’s never good to waste money on fakes

If you are referring to the first buckle a nice original buckle for me, even with the terrible pics
    Ben

?

On the 3rd buckle Ben...

Front pic not great but from the other pics with the wear on the buckle, colour, lettering, three ply stitching a good buckle for me
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast