Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

2 Relic Helmets

Article about: Hello, I found these two Helmets on Stalingradfront.com, I know there are very mixed feelings about this website. My main concern is the decals, do these look correct? Also do the actual hel

?

Default 2 Relic Helmets

Hello, I found these two Helmets on Stalingradfront.com, I know there are very mixed feelings about this website. My main concern is the decals, do these look correct? Also do the actual helmets look to be good relics? Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 Relic Helmets   2 Relic Helmets  

2 Relic Helmets  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 Relic Helmets
    P
    Many

Can't tell much from these images - but in my experience, faked decals seem to be much clearer and detailed than these and designed to 'sell' the helmet.

These faded out examples are more what you would expect from dug relics such as these...
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

The M40 priced at $110 probably doesn't have remains of siegrunes on it. Both are relic shells, and value is not great esoecially if you are adding postage onto these prices.

?

Thanks for the information, if I were to buy just the M35, would it ever arrive? Is this place a scam?