Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Battledamaged Snow Camo relic helmet m35

Article about: I recently bought this battle damaged snow Camo helmet m35 in Ciney of a polish collector for 220 euro’s, he said he found this helmet in Poland. The kind of blue on the back is water, his

Default Battledamaged Snow Camo relic helmet m35

I recently bought this battle damaged snow Camo helmet m35 in Ciney of a polish collector for 220 euro’s, he said he found this helmet in Poland. The kind of blue on the back is water, his friend thought the Camo was dirt and tried to wash it away, but soon he realized it was winter Camo. Is this an original?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Battledamaged Snow Camo relic helmet m35   Battledamaged Snow Camo relic helmet m35  

Battledamaged Snow Camo relic helmet m35   Battledamaged Snow Camo relic helmet m35  

Battledamaged Snow Camo relic helmet m35   Battledamaged Snow Camo relic helmet m35  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Battledamaged Snow Camo relic helmet m35
    P
    Many

Hi,
    Judging from photos difficult to tell, I hope You are aware that in some cases items made from steel- like helmets, that are in the ground that consists of gravel or clay that contains limestone/ chalk particles and being exposed to the soil and minerals for decades sometimes end up being covered with layer of chalk/ limestone deposits- often it becomes hard as concrete and is difficult to remove.

Yes, I am aware of that, but I can clearly see the way the soldier has painted the helmet using curves, like when you go from the top and stop on the left bottom if u know what I mean.

- - ------- - -

You should look at the picture that shows the helmet from the front, u can clearly see the way the soldier has painted this helmet.

?

Looks good to me!

Quote by Snipermaxim1900 View Post
    Yes, I am aware of that, but I can clearly see the way the soldier has painted the helmet using curves, like when you go from the top and stop on the left bottom if u know what I mean.

- - ------- - -

You should look at the picture that shows the helmet from the front, u can clearly see the way the soldier has painted this helmet.
    I am looking- i was paying more attention to the layers of rust and rust on the surface- and if there are remains or traces of paint, but then again it is Your helmet and it means that You can physicaly hold in it hands and see it in real life- and apparently You are confident that it is authentic.

Yes, thank you for these wise words

- - ------- - -

Okay, thanks for the reply