Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Blue Division helmet.

Article about: Hi. I present to you the Blue Division helmet.

Well your photos are really not good enough to convince. It is a bit easy to make a claim and don’t put effort in presenting it seriously. These are rare helmets so they need to be scrutinzed well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Blue Division helmet.
    P
    Many

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Well your photos are really not good enough to convince. It is a bit easy to make a claim and don’t put effort in presenting it seriously. These are rare helmets so they need to be scrutinzed well.
    I am interested in having a 100% original helmet. Tell me what photos are still required to determine the probability? Although I understand - only having a helmet on your hands you can speak seriously.

This is perhaps the maximum quality that I can provide at the moment. Thanks to everyone who participates in the discussion!Blue Division helmet.Blue Division helmet.Blue Division helmet.Blue Division helmet.Blue Division helmet.Blue Division helmet.Blue Division helmet.

Quote by ricardo View Post
    The decal on the helmet is decentralized, which is quite normal for "spanish" decals to be pasted on by hand. I see no reason to doubt the authenticity of the decal. I take a photo with my smartphone camera. I have not come across decals with 80% safety for a long time ... and this pleases)))
    Or playing the devil's advocate it was the best place to paint it post war :-) There are many reasons to doubt authenticity as it is a rare decal and secondly not many are authorities on the subject which makes it easy to create fakes. Is there a sign of a decal on the other side ?
    The additional photos don't help much , way too fuzzy.

There is a photo from the previous owner of the helmet. I cleaned the surface of the rusty layers (the decal is inviolable!). There were remnants of "winter camouflage" on the helmet, perhaps it was this that "saved" the decal.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Blue Division helmet.   Blue Division helmet.  

Hello. Here is my helmet the day he "saw the sunlight" again.Blue Division helmet.

MAP
    ?

I think it is going to be extremely difficult for anyone to give you a firm answer. That is a biggest issue with many relics. Near impossible to confirm one way of the other without an in hand inspection.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2