Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ground dug m35 dd luftwaffe helmet

Article about: Hello , Here my first relic m35 helmet . I traded some luftwaffe forks and knifes for this ground dug for what i believe is a m35 double decal luftwaffe helmet , complete with liner and both

?

Default Ground dug m35 dd luftwaffe helmet

Hello ,
    Here my first relic m35 helmet .
    I traded some luftwaffe forks and knifes for this ground dug for what i believe is a m35 double decal luftwaffe helmet , complete with liner and both decals still a little bit visible . Overal state of the helmet is what i can tell pretty good for a ground dug item at least what i think .
    No numbers on the inside of the helmet to much material lost due to wear .
    Smal number of little holes but relative solid for the rest.
    The only number i can read is on the aluminum liner 57 i guess is the size of the liner and not from the helmet itself .
    The leather itself is hard and has no markings or writings on it , chin strap is complete but in pieces and also hardened. This helmet was allegedly dug up not far from where i live where there used to be a flak site but i do not know a precise location .
    If anyone could tell me more about this helmet i would be happy to know , i think this one is original ? Anyway kind regards
    Raf
    Ground dug m35 dd luftwaffe helmetGround dug m35 dd luftwaffe helmetGround dug m35 dd luftwaffe helmetGround dug m35 dd luftwaffe helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ground dug m35 dd luftwaffe helmet
    P
    Many

?

I have just noticed i posted this in the wrong section … it needed to be in the relic helmet sub forum.
    Is there a way to change this ?
    Regards
    Raf

MAP
    ?

I have moved the thread to the correct section

Not much more to add then from what you have already said. A ground dug m35 DD Luftwaffe. Looks good to me
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice to see a little of the original decals.... ( it always amazes me how resilient they can be )
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Thank you for moving this to the correct section .
    It amazes me to that after so many years that there is still little left of the original decals .
    Regards
    Raf