Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LandesPolizei M35 DD

Article about: I really don't see these that often so I wanna get some opinions on it Thanks!

Default LandesPolizei M35 DD

I really don't see these that often so I wanna get some opinions on it Thanks! LandesPolizei M35 DDLandesPolizei M35 DDLandesPolizei M35 DDLandesPolizei M35 DD

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LandesPolizei M35 DD
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Given that it is from Stalingrad Front, I would be very careful.

Larger photos can be found here

Buy Rare LandesPolizei helmet M35 DD from Moscow

As discussed in many threads it is very easy to fake decaled relic helmets

I have never seen a canted decal set on an M35 before. Maybe others have. But by the time the M35 helmet came out, the Police were using the standard Police decal.

Also not sure what makes this a "Landespolizei" when the decals are what is typically seen on early Feuerwehr civic M34 helmets.

The only Landespolizei group that had a decal like this that I've ever seen is on Franks website (see below) and was on a commercial Droop Bill helmet. It was part of the Landespolizeigruppe General Göring which in 1935 became the Regiment General Goring.

Polizei – German Helmet Vault

That said, I don't really study these so will to be corrected by those that do.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

This is a rare helmet to find. But the guys there seem like they would sell orignal relics. This is work of a grave robbery as no digging is allowed in Moscow unless it’s an excavation which they do not say becarful look for videos before cleaning or diggings you can ask them for photos before cleanings and they might give it you to that’s just my opininn

MAP
    ?

Quote by Will95 View Post
    This is a rare helmet to find. But the guys there seem like they would sell orignal relics. This is work of a grave robbery as no digging is allowed in Moscow unless it’s an excavation which they do not say becarful look for videos before cleaning or diggings you can ask them for photos before cleanings and they might give it you to that’s just my opininn
    Will, you consistently seem to be endorsing a dealer that at best has has sold questionable items

Secondly, you say this is a rare helmet. Could you provide some support for having Feuerwehr decals on an M35. Not something I've seen and would like to know more

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I have to say Will, that your posts appear to be riddled with inconsistencies and odd conclusions.

First you are asking for opinions and then you are opining on the helmet being rare, the SF guys selling original relics, it being the work of a grave robbery, et etc. Its been pointed out numerous times that some of their items have been questioned before on various forums so why persist?Plenty of other relic helmets out there if you really want on!

?

Hi. Firstly English is not my main language I come from Eastern Europe. I also know that Moscow the city is off limits or digging also for most parts of the Moscow oblast it is illegal. If it’s an illegal digging isn’t it the work of grave robbery. I express opinions of the sf because I don’t think everyone knows it. I have never heard of a furewher decal nor a landespolice.

MAP
    ?

Will. English as a second language is not a concern. That is not an issue. Nor is the concern over grave diggers which I have a similar issue with this as well.

My concern is two fold.

First, While I'm sure many are fine, this dealer has been known to sell fakes. Even if they don't dig/find or fake the helmets themselves, they are selling them and thus they are responsible. While I'm sure the majority of helmets are ok,

Second. You state that this is a rare helmet. That means that it is real. I personally have never see one before. As I noted, the standard police decal was adopted prior to 1935 and this style of decal was no longer used, so why would it be on an M35 and why would it be on a helmet found on the eastern front many years later. If it is a legitimate helmet configuration, please provide support as to why, similar to the support I gave as to why I think it is not good.

I'm always happy to be corrected.

?

By rare I meant i haven’t seen it yet I never said it was real. To find these helmets if orignsl in the ground is rare from my experience

Quote by Will95 View Post
    By rare I meant i haven’t seen it yet I never said it was real. To find these helmets if orignsl in the ground is rare from my experience
    Will,

What is your experience? That may answer many of the questions that your statements have raised!

R

?

My experience is no experience with landespolizei that’s why I think it’s rare

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast