Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Is this Luftwaffe M40(?) relic shell original?

Article about: I'm looking to buy this Luftwaffe single decal shell but I want to be 100% if this is an original relic shell since I'm not really an expert on helmets.

Default Is this Luftwaffe M40(?) relic shell original?

I'm looking to buy this Luftwaffe single decal shell but I want to be 100% if this is an original relic shell since I'm not really an expert on helmets.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this Luftwaffe M40(?) relic shell original?   Is this Luftwaffe M40(?) relic shell original?  

Is this Luftwaffe M40(?) relic shell original?   Is this Luftwaffe M40(?) relic shell original?  

Is this Luftwaffe M40(?) relic shell original?   Is this Luftwaffe M40(?) relic shell original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this Luftwaffe M40(?) relic shell original?
    P
    Many

I've bought a fair few relic helmets over the past year and I personally wouldn't have a problem buying it.

MAP
    ?

I see nothing wrong with it.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I magnified photo #2 and 3 and on my screen it looks like an M35, with all the rust it's hard to tell, can you please post photos of the vents from the inside? I could be wrong.
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.