Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 3-tone normandy camouflage helmet.

Article about: Hello, I have seen this helmet for sale but I wonder if the colours on the helmet are good. It's a M35. Would it be worth much or just like relic value? I don't want to overpay. Thx in regar

Default M35 3-tone normandy camouflage helmet.

Hello,

I have seen this helmet for sale but I wonder if the colours on the helmet are good. It's a M35. Would it be worth much or just like relic value? I don't want to overpay. Thx in regard.
    Attachment 1474777Attachment 1474778Attachment 1474779Attachment 1474780Attachment 1474781Attachment 1474783
    Last edited by SpanishSoldier; 01-14-2021 at 09:22 PM. Reason: apparently not 3-tone

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 3-tone normandy camouflage helmet.
    P
    Many

Personally, I see a two tone rust, helmet, three tones if you count the excessive amount of polyspray.

I was hoping to see a smashing cool camo here...
    Not something I would advise to buy.

Miraculous, I see nothing as the attachments don't seem to work.

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Miraculous, I see nothing as the attachments don't seem to work.
    Yup, same here, I guess we can imagine photos of an underwhelming helmet instead.
    Luis

It’s sad that people delete photos, now this thread is totally useless!

P.s guys, I saw the helmet and it was a straight forward ground dug relic, didn’t looked camouflaged, just showed different shades of ‘rust’.

MAP
    ?

Quote by SpanishSoldier View Post
    Hello,

I have seen this helmet for sale but I wonder if the colours on the helmet are good. It's a M35. Would it be worth much or just like relic value? I don't want to overpay. Thx in regard.
    Attachment 1474777Attachment 1474778Attachment 1474779Attachment 1474780Attachment 1474781Attachment 1474783
    Please re attach the photos to this thread. Removal of photos is against forum rules.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Default Reupload apparently

Sorry guys,

I wanted to upload some better pics which the seller send me with lights but apparently I didn't upload them or the attachments didn't work.
    I am seeing this now because I have been sick for a while and saw that I was punished for making a newbie mistake.
    Hopefully some of you can see the pics again and don't hate me for not being active while I was sick and forgot it. M35 3-tone normandy camouflage helmet.

MAP
    ?

Thanks for adding the photos. Hope you are feeling better.

It is hard to say if this is actually a camo. First and foremost it is a relic.

I can see what appears to be traces of the original green. The "brown" could be just rust/oxidiation.

Maybe others have better eyes and can tell.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast