Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M40 Stahlhelm EF/ET(? ) ND with wintercamo.

Article about: Hello. A while ago managed to buy a german M40 helmet with Wintertarn remains, the helmet was found in a barn and bought in Latvia/ Baltic region. Judging from shape of the vent holes could

Default M40 Stahlhelm EF/ET(? ) ND with wintercamo.

Hello.
    A while ago managed to buy a german M40 helmet with Wintertarn remains, the helmet was found in a barn and bought in Latvia/ Baltic region. Judging from
    shape of the vent holes could be either ET or EF manufactured helmet it seems. No markings ar visible, i could probably try to clean of the rust, but is there a point?
    With best regards,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 Stahlhelm EF/ET(? ) ND with wintercamo.   M40 Stahlhelm EF/ET(? ) ND with wintercamo.  

M40 Stahlhelm EF/ET(? ) ND with wintercamo.   M40 Stahlhelm EF/ET(? ) ND with wintercamo.  

M40 Stahlhelm EF/ET(? ) ND with wintercamo.   M40 Stahlhelm EF/ET(? ) ND with wintercamo.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Stahlhelm EF/ET(? ) ND with wintercamo.
    P
    Many

It's fine just as it is...A solid, relic shell and an attractive display piece...
    -Glenn-

I agree with Glenn. Once you touch it, it ceases to be a relic and simply turns into an old helmet that has been messed with.

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    I agree with Glenn. Once you touch it, it ceases to be a relic and simply turns into an old helmet that has been messed with.
    +1
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

Nice white wash.

My winter camo supposedly came from the Latvia area as well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Nice white wash.

My winter camo supposedly came from the Latvia area as well.
    Interesting would be nice to see some photos, i do live in Latvia- in Kurland peninsula so it is always nice to buy something that was found localy. I do go to metaldetecting but they don't always result with good finds.

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    I will leave it as it was bought then. Thanks for recomendations.

I have one very similar and might dig it out and post it up.

?

Yes a nice original white camo i have had many of them over the years and always leave them in the condition that they come out of the ground in
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

MAP
    ?

Quote by Oberschutze View Post
    Interesting would be nice to see some photos, i do live in Latvia- in Kurland peninsula so it is always nice to buy something that was found localy. I do go to metaldetecting but they don't always result with good finds.
    It's not a relic though. See post 142 below

My Collection - A portion
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast