Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My first relic helmet! M40

Article about: Yesterday I finally received my relic helmet m40. It preserves the Wehrmacht decal in fairly good condition and much of the interior. In theory it comes from the surroundings of the dr Gumra

Default My first relic helmet! M40

Yesterday I finally received my relic helmet m40. It preserves the Wehrmacht decal in fairly good condition and much of the interior.
    In theory it comes from the surroundings of the dr Gumrak airfield, Stalingrad area.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first relic helmet! M40   My first relic helmet! M40  

My first relic helmet! M40   My first relic helmet! M40  

My first relic helmet! M40  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first relic helmet! M40
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Looks like a nice example although it is always very difficult to authenticate decals on relic helmets.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Nice helmets..... SF got great helmets...... decal for sure good = ) if you want to sell it someday... please let me know....thanks

MAP
    ?

Quote by M35DD View Post
    Nice helmets..... SF got great helmets...... decal for sure good = ) if you want to sell it someday... please let me know....thanks
    SF being??? Stalingrad Front? You should do a bit of research on this forum regarding Stalingrad Front. Might change your mind.

Also, could you explain why you think the decal is good. Always very helpful to do this when providing feedback.

Thanks!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I have some photos of the helmet after being cleaned.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first relic helmet! M40   My first relic helmet! M40  

What happened??????

MAP
    ?

Quote by Ian Hayes View Post
    What happened??????
    I think he meant "before"

SORRY! yes...the images are BEFORE cleaning

?

Why i think the decal is good...... i had been collecting german helmet past 30 years.... relics helmets for 20 years..... i dont care what people saying or attack on other peoples .......because people can say or commet whatever they want .......

All I care is .......when i got the helmet on my hand.... you will know the helmet or decal are good or not........right there..... = )

Actually i have to thanks alot of people talking shit about SF..... because of this...... i had pick up a lot of great battle damged helmets for the passed 5 years..... = )

If you are wonder SF ......then dont buy it and move on........why you care whatpeople says...... ...... anyway i am happy with all my helmets for the past 5 years.....= )

Now day...... relic helmets are not too good and prices gone up sky high..... i will not buy helmets nowdays like 3 or 4 years ago......

?

I like your M40 helmets and got good faith on that decal !!!!! You got a great relic helmet !!!!!!! Happy for you = )

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast