Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on this russian seller?

Article about: Hello forum, I´ve come across this russian seller, and i´m thinking of aquiring a helmet off their site sometime, as i think there are some nice pieces on there. Does anyone have any opini

Default Opinions on this russian seller?

Hello forum,

I´ve come across this russian seller, and i´m thinking of aquiring a helmet off their site sometime, as i think there are some nice pieces on there.
    Does anyone have any opinions on this dealer? Any good or bad experience?
    Every comment would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Adravor

военный антиквариат,каски второй мировой войны, предметы военной истории-stahlhelmwk2.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on this russian seller?
    P
    Many

I just looked them/domain up....website was just registered in Feb 2020 so it looks to be a new website. At first I thought it might be an offshoot of Stalingradfront but this is located in St. Petersburg and is 1000 miles (literally) away from Volgograd where SF is located. Maybe they are related somehow but the websites belong to different registrants and contacts. Don't know if this helps at all....and this being a new website I doubt if anyone has any info or experience with them as of yet.

?

I would be very careful with Russian dealers. Especially the one, like you are currently checking. Red lights are: New website as mentioned by bullettooththony, No phone number mentioned in the Contacts section and the real address is missing also. Another weird thing its saying shipping from Europe (see screenshot).

Its really up to you to buy from this website. I personally wouldn't do that.

Best regards,
    SovPha

Good advice, tread carefully

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Be careful there are many scam websites out there sometimes very professionally created.
    And by people that monitor these forums.
    There was one from Luxembourg last year that made a couple of victims.

Thanks for the replies, i will see if i can find something more about them and the stuff they sell. I made contact with the supposed owner of the website and asked about a helmet, and he seemed professional to me. I will think further about it.

I´m in general not really interested in relics anymore anyways, but he sells an exceptionally nice relic M35 with an Signature that can definitly be linked to a Soldier who died in Russia, because he wrote his Fpn., rank and name in the skirt of the helmet, and a named helmet that can be tracked to an owner is something exceptional in my Opinion.

Here's some sound, Cold War era advice: ACK! THE RUSSIANS!

lol!

Maybe a way to try would start small. See what happens. Russians can be crooks so can anybody. Good luck.

Strange. Stahlhelm WKII have been up for many years. A friend asked them about a buckle and they said it was shipped from Finland.

So, it is not a new site.

We have a couple of members from Mother Russia, can you help us out here?

?

Years ago this site was already there. I talked to the owner then. This site just got renewed. Paid again. This site has been discussed here on the forum before. I feel that the owner of this site ... has sold very little.