Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Relic white camo helmet

Article about: Here is another one that was just received. I think it's a legit white camo on it. Do these have any value in relic world? It sure is neat but I'm thinking chi. Strap was added.

FNG
    ?

Default Relic white camo helmet

Here is another one that was just received. I think it's a legit white camo on it. Do these have any value in relic world? It sure is neat but I'm thinking chi. Strap was added.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Relic white camo helmet   Relic white camo helmet  

Relic white camo helmet   Relic white camo helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Relic white camo helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I'm not seeing any real red flags. But photos pixelate when expanded, so hard to see up close and have a firm opinion. Hard to see if there is any paint over pitting. Also would be good if we could get a close up of the decal area. Can't see if the decal was painted around or not.

The helmet has been heavily scrubbed and I suspect treated with an acid bath. Acid can distort colors. While it looks like a white paint (not whitewash), it could also be a tan that has lightened.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

FNG
    ?

ill have to see if I can get some close up photos of the decal. So hard when us " the collectors" dont get the photos we need. I did notice the acid wash since im sure it was coated in rust. good point on that with the color

Ill post some more photos if I can get them thank you

MAP
    ?

And yes, true winter camo's are collectible. This one, if legit, is in solid condition. A few steps above most relics. The good condition exposed decal is a big plus as well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)