Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

SS Decal Check

Article about: Hi All, I am a total noob and prolly wasted my money but figured I'd come get the truth from you guys. I have a stahlhelm which is authentic but the decal I'm not so sure about. Please take

?

Anything less than this is just not good enough to authenticate it. I am concerned by the thickness of your decal and how the border has worn.thickness Indeed, I notice that too. Wkr

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Decal Check
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by DerMDrei View Post
    If that's the case, where do you live? I'm comin' ova so we can discuss over some beers lol. I see what you're saying. Gonna try another.
    Far away! Northeast! But just a 3 and a half hour plane ride! Come on over as I would be happy to get this in hand and use a USB microscope on the decal
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I went and ordered a USB microscope on amazon. (Prolly be a fake lol) . Need to get to the bottom of this. stay tuned..

Quote by DerMDrei View Post
    I went and ordered a USB microscope on amazon. (Prolly be a fake lol) . Need to get to the bottom of this. stay tuned..
    There is also skill needed with a usb microscope if a digital print sign is not spotted it can still be fake. Good photos as I showed you would have answered the question immediately. And not just of the runes , the party shield can give more clues.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5